Ballama1

Breed
Aussiedoodle
Date Born
8/6/19
Price
Peebles
Ohio
One male and one female Aussiedoodle. Adorable, fluffly, soft, and cuddly. Born 8/6/19 and raised in my home. Working on potty training and they do not potty in their pen. Have had all age appropriate shots, wormer, first dose of heartworm medicine. Tails and dew claws done at 3 days old by vet. Seen by vet again at 6 weeks old for first shots and exam. Have been well socialized with kids, dogs, and one house cat (although they are still pretty curious about that elusive cat). Outside daily for exercise and play. Parents are both pets here on our farm. Parents are very smart and have excellent temperaments. Both are very good with and enjoy children. Mommy dog is best dog we have ever had. Can send email to [email protected] and I will reply with my phone number to call or text. Female is 250.00 and male is 450.00. Female has tiny umbilical hernia that vet says wont ever bother her, and will not need intervention. Both are ready for new furever homes. Aussiedoodles are typically very smart dogs and work well as service animals.

Attachments

Last edited: