Price
$500
City
Jacksonville
State
Oregon - OR
Aussiedoodle/Labrador Puppies for Sale!

$500

Hi all! I have 9 puppies currently 6 weeks of age. It is getting close to time for more socializing and hopefully meeting their new loving owners. 2 of these pups have already been claimed with a deposit but they will all be litter-mates until 8 weeks of age do you will get to meet them all. They are wonderful little boys and girls and all have gentle-hearted demeanors. I am the owner of the Aussiedoodle Dame, and you will be able to meet her as well on your visit to meet the pups. The Stud is a Standard black Labrador with a very sweet heart, beautiful coat, and overall great genes. There are 6 females and 3 males. If you’d like to schedule a visit please email and we’ll get one lined up for you. Deposit to hold a puppy is half the cost @ $250 and you can pay the remaining $250 when you pick up at 8 weeks of age.

I put a lot of love time and care into our pups. The mother and father were both pre-screened for health beforehand, all come dewormed and with first round of vaccination completed, early training, and are fed high-quality grain free kibble after weaning. The mother has been fed grain free her entire life and comes from a lineage of show dogs. I am also trying to send them off with a small care bag as well that will include some of the food we’ve been feeding so you cn either continue or have enough to healthily transition your pup to your own food preference, a toy, and a few other things to get you started at home.💕

Typically I would be selling her litter for more per puppy but guess what! I am pregnant too with a due date in mid May! So, that being said we’re cutting the price to hopefully scoot these babes on out the door and into loving homes so that we can spend more time getting ready for our first child.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2222.jpg
    IMG_2222.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2252.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Criveros

cpsichos

jhsplawn said:

$500

Hi all! I have 9 puppies currently 6 weeks of age. It is getting close to time for more socializing and hopefully meeting their new loving owners. 2 of these pups have already been claimed with a deposit but they will all be litter-mates until 8 weeks of age do you will get to meet them all. They are wonderful little boys and girls and all have gentle-hearted demeanors. I am the owner of the Aussiedoodle Dame, and you will be able to meet her as well on your visit to meet the pups. The Stud is a Standard black Labrador with a very sweet heart, beautiful coat, and overall great genes. There are 6 females and 3 males. If you’d like to schedule a visit please email and we’ll get one lined up for you. Deposit to hold a puppy is half the cost @ $250 and you can pay the remaining $250 when you pick up at 8 weeks of age.

I put a lot of love time and care into our pups. The mother and father were both pre-screened for health beforehand, all come dewormed and with first round of vaccination completed, early training, and are fed high-quality grain free kibble after weaning. The mother has been fed grain free her entire life and comes from a lineage of show dogs. I am also trying to send them off with a small care bag as well that will include some of the food we’ve been feeding so you cn either continue or have enough to healthily transition your pup to your own food preference, a toy, and a few other things to get you started at home.💕

Typically I would be selling her litter for more per puppy but guess what! I am pregnant too with a due date in mid May! So, that being said we’re cutting the price to hopefully scoot these babes on out the door and into loving homes so that we can spend more time getting ready for our first child.

Could you send us a phone number so we can contact you? Thanks

Last edited:

EllenHagans1

jhsplawn said:

$500

Do u have available puppies?
Can u text me. 8142899487
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap