ASDR Full Mini Australian Shepherd

• Thread starter BARR T AUSSIES
  • Start date

799 Total Thread Views

Browse More Australian Shepherds / Aussies

B

BARR T AUSSIES

Reaction Score
I have sold all of my Miniature Australian Shepherds. My daughter kept one but is now going through a divorce and rehoming all of her pets. I have some baby pictures of him, and his current picture posted. He is 100% house trained and has spent his life in the house. He loves everyone...kids, cats, dogs. He loves to go bye-bye and knows to stay in the back seat when in the car. He is extremely athletic and would make an excellent agility dog. He listens extremely well. He is polite, not a barker and super easy to fall in love with. He would make a great pet and family member...and he is absolutely gorgeous! Solomon is 12 inches and is a beautiful red merle tri with two blue eyes. Learn more about us on our website at http://www.bartaussies.com

Solomon.jpg

Breed
Australian Shepherd
Date Born
Apr 3, 2019
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$500
City
Elwood
State