Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hello - I'm Patti from California - Border Collie & Great Pyrenees Breeder

I am from a working sheep ranch in California - we raise Border Collies and Great Pyrenees for the ranch and others that are looking for a working dog.

New Member Looking for a Beagle in Marine City, Michigan

I recently lost my 15 year old Beagle and would love to enjoy raising another. Looking for a male 6 years or younger. Thank you.

Aloha from Ewa Beach, Hawaii

My name is Jaye and was told about this amazing helpful site. I live in Ewa Beach, HI. Got 4 of the most adorable little girls I'm trying to sell. ???

Computer Tech & Kitten Godfather From Jacksonville, Florida

:cool: I've lived in Jacksonville Florida since 2004. I am at the highest level of computer tech (TC Technician) in my computer field. I have been serving the Jacksonville and surrounding areas for about 15 years. I currently work at home. I'm 45 years old and I am married with two kids. We received a male and female kitten a little over a year ago and about two weeks apart. The female recently had 3 kittens which I have posted on here. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.

IMG957572.jpg

Hi, from Illinois!

I’m an avid animal rescuer and rehomer from the central Illinois area. I love all animals and grew up on a farm, caring for numerous animals. I especially love large bread dogs and farm animals. My goal is to eventually own a fox and skunk.

Hello, I am James from Jerico Springs, Missouri, A Ragdoll Cat Breeder

Ozark Ragdolls is the name we chose, because we live on the edge of the Ozarks. I have a family a wife and four daughters we love our cats and look to place our kittens in good forever homes. If you are looking for a kitten we may or may not have a match for you. We do keep a website. I am excited as I get a chance to be involved in this community.

Angela in Bristol, Virginia - Miniature Schnauzer Breeder

Hi. I'm retired and wanting to raise puppies. I have the smaller size dogs, the mothers have mega coats.

IMG_2623 (2).JPG

Hi, I'm Barb Spencer from Northern (Tenstrike) Minnesota (Northern Glory Bulldogs)

I am a small breeder of English and Olde English Bulldogges, I've been breeding for a good 13 years now :) I raise all of my pups in my home so they come to you very socialized and just a little bit spoiled!

20220409_171737.jpg

20220414_192619.jpg

20220408_003537.jpg

20220406_232929.jpg

Dana from Fredericktown, Missouri - Standard Poodle & Goldendoodle Breeder

Hi, I’m Dana from Fredericktown, Missouri. We breed beautiful Standard poodles and golden doodles. We will have a few babies available soon.

03238C01-4599-45C8-A03C-4C34163F585E.jpeg

23BDFBD1-F8A8-43A4-8DB7-F92AFA3A370E.jpeg

Mariah from Bedford, Indiana - Mini Dachshund/Chiweenie Breeder

Hi, I'm Mariah and I am from a small town in IN. My family and I love animals. We are hobby breeders and do this for fun. We take great pride in our pets and love them like our children. We want you to have the same experience with your new addition. Adding a new fur baby is an important event in your life. If you are interested in one of our precious pups please contact us. We have Mini Dachshund puppies and Chiweenies. Thanks, Mariah

Hello from Maria Morales in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Hi everyone. I hope ya will help me find homes for my babies. With a newborn I do not get out much...thanks for your help ??

Hello from Joseph in Georgia

Hi everyone. My name is Joseph. I am turning 65 and looking forward to semi-retirement. I have always had dogs and cats but for the past four years I have been raising Pigs, Goats, and most recently Cows. being involved in the birthing process of all these has inspired me to get into dog breeding. I am considering doing it as a hobby to start and hopefully grow it into a source of supplemental income. We currently have in our family, Mikey, a two year old male Chihuahua mix, Reeces Pieces, an eight month old female chocolate and tan Chiweenie who we plan to breed to each other, and Zaccheaus, a fourteen monyh old male full blooded Basset Hound without papers whom I plan to breed to a registered female that I am currently in search of . any information or advise would be welcomed. Thanks in advance for any help.

Very well written Joseph! Welcome!

Hello From Wikieup, Arizona! (Parsons Jack Russells)

Hi.
We are located in Northern Arizona.
This is our second foray into breeding Parson's Jack Russells after a 15 year sabbatical.
We are not a kennel nor a puppy farm, but yet much more loving and conscious then just a backyard breeder.
We care about our dogs and puppies, and are very selective about breeding mates, as well as who may own one of our pups.
We are currently posting pics of pups and info on our first breeding of our lovely Jack Named Abby.
Post to follow shortly.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 12.08.11 PM.jpg

Stacie from Macomb, MO with Kittens and Bulldogs!

My family has been raising English bulldogs on and off for over 20 years...not as breeders per say, just because we love the breed and want to be able to offer healthy, loving puppies to good homes! I started to raise ragdoll cats about 10 years ago and have expanded to also having Persians, Napoleons or Minuets, Bengal's, Russian Blues, Maine Coons, and Ragamuffins. All animals are loved and cared for like a member of our family. We are USDA inspected and have a clean record with no infractions :) Our latest additions were a pair of French Bulldogs. We live in the country and love all of the babies!

oscar.jpg

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS & LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

HELLO FROM BEAUTIFUL WYOMING!! We are WYOMING SUPER DOGS and we breed and raise the best Australian Shepherds and Labrador Retrievers.
Take a look at our pups!!!!

Hello from St. Louis, Missouri! Looking to Re-home my Rescue Bunny

Hi Everyone! I am looking to find a loving home for my rescue bunny. I am a full time college student and I don't have the time to give her that she deserves. She is so sweet and snuggly and great with people. She is very chill and kind of does her own thing.

Hello from the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Area

Hello from Pittsburgh area. I'll trying to rehome my sweet German shepherd puppy.

I am a 40 year old from a suburb of Pittsburgh. I have one dog and two cats and recently bought a pure German Shepherd puppy that I need to rehome.

New Member "Coincollector" Seeks Alapaha Mixed Breed Puppies

Hi,

I joined 10/09th 2019. The only pets I had was rocks, box turtle, and toads as a kid. I'd like to change that with a 4-6 week old mixed breed of 1/2 Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog & Redbone or Black & Tan or Bloodhound, or 1/2 Alapaha & Plothound or possibly any medium sized short hair K9 accept Pitbull & Rott.

Hello from Palm Bay, Florida!

Hello Everyone.

My family and I are Norwegian Elkhound breeders, and we currently reside in Palm Bay, Florida. We are just a small breeder of only 1 male and 1 female, and are always looking for great homes for our Elkhounds. Our Male: Ragnar(left) and Lagertha (right).

RagnarPuppySpot.jpg

LagerthaPuppySpot.jpg