American Shorthairs
Date Born
7/10/19
Sex
Female
Price
Palm Bay
Florida
Silver American Shorthairs. 2 males and 1 female available. Born July 10. Have all shots. Come with Florida Certified Health Certificate.

Attachments

• 20191101_091504.jpg
    20191101_091504.jpg
    67.8 KB Views: 8
J

jojobebe

Silver American Shorthairs. 2 males and 1 female available. Born July 10. Have all shots. Come with Florida Certified Health Certificate.
Hi, we recently lost our American Shorthair and are looking for a replacement. We prefer a male and the older the better, would prefer not to start over with a kitten. Would you have anything available? A retired cat or a young cat? Thank you, Karen & Steve

Yukoncatz

Yukoncatz

Hi, we recently lost our American Shorthair and are looking for a replacement. We prefer a male and the older the better, would prefer not to start over with a kitten. Would you have anything available? A retired cat or a young cat? Thank you, Karen & Steve
The kittens I have are 7 months old they are neutered and ready to go. You can look at my website www.yukoncatz.com. You can call me at 484-719-8707. I only have silver tabbies.

J

jojobebe

Thank you. Your silver tabbies look great. Let me think about starting over with a kitten and also how I would get them to Massachusetts.

Yukoncatz

Yukoncatz

Thank you. Your silver tabbies look great. Let me think about starting over with a kitten and also how I would get them to Massachusetts.
I can fly them too you. Look at Allegiant Airlines. Put in SFB in the from box. Look to see under To what airport would be closest to you. I fly out of Sanford airport to deliver kittens all the time. I have sold the female so I only have the 2 boys left.

J

jojobebe

Hi,
Can you clarify your above statement. Do you personally fly the cats to their new home? We are closest to the Worcester airport (ORH) which has round trip direct flights from Orlando. Can you send me some recent pictures of the two males please. Feel free to text them to 508-864-0628. Thank you, Steve

Yukoncatz

Yukoncatz

Hi,
Can you clarify your above statement. Do you personally fly the cats to their new home? We are closest to the Worcester airport (ORH) which has round trip direct flights from Orlando. Can you send me some recent pictures of the two males please. Feel free to text them to 508-864-0628. Thank you, Steve
I just received this reply. The 2 boys have been placed. I have another litter due at the end of Feb. I can send you pictures when there born. Yes I would fly them to you. It is cheaper for me to do a turnaround trip in one day than to ship them.
I will be adding new pictures of the little girl and the 2 boys new homes on my website this week.

Yukoncatz

Yukoncatz

I also have a friend in Michigan that is looking to place older breeder cats that have been spayed and neutered. Her number is 810-338-5677. You can call her after 10:00 AM EST. Her name is Debra.

J

jojobebe

Thank you, is that the Stedam Cattery in Michigan? Our last cat indirectly came from there. Thanks for the referral

American Shorthair Kittens for Sale in Palm Bay, Florida was posted on 12-06-2019 by Yukoncatz in the Cats & Kittens forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.