Search

American Pitbull Terrier/Apple Head Chihuahua Mix for Sale

692 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pit Bulls

Angel Barba

Reaction Score
American Pitbull Terrier/ Apple Head Chihuahua Mix pups for sale, There very sweet and kind, Vet trainable, They listen to there humans, There Red nose pits, There color is Red nose with blue white and dark brown markings, There 4 months old, They have not had there shots paperwork dewormed or are not fixed, Why you may ask is cause this was an accidentally pregnancy and I can't afford them, There mom and dad will be getting fixed as soon as I can, They like to run play they would be good with someone that like to go on hikes but also likes to cuddle, There very cuddly and playful.

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
$150
City
Battle Creek
State
Michigan - MI
Last edited by a moderator: