Search

American Guinea Piggies

524 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by KieraSmith1 · Posted: )

Browse More Guinea Pigs

chloeprincess01

Reaction Score
I have a baby boy that was born dec 1st named romeo babies he use to name and so is girl she named squeaks. Both americans. And boy cute and squeaks lots and active loves do 360 around his cage here and greet the girls of courses and if u can catch him he love his cheeks and nose and head petted and of course baby talk to him to got get rid of this cutie cause he wants friend then times he doesn't my males are very dominant to him get badly. he comes with cage and his bed and waterbottle. girl she cute to takes veggies out your hand and same if can get ahold of her she squirmy for few after she knows drill but she take time get that use to her. her age is young almost year no further than 1 yr old never mated either. she comes with tree hut. asking for fee yes to make sure there not use for feed and good home.

Breed
Guinea Pigs
Date Born
Dec 1, 2020
Price
$55
City
Freeport
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments

• 20210218_170958.jpg
    20210218_170958.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi, are your guinea pigs still available? I am interested in adopting them but have a few questions. 1) Is the guinea pig in the picture the male or the female? 2) In the listing for price you put $55. Do you mean $55 per pig or $55 for both piggies? 3) Can you bring them to my house? I am willing to pay extra for gas and other expenses. Thanks, Kiera