American Blue Nose Puppies for Sale in Sacramento, California

• Thread starter Billiejo Conley
  • Start date
Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

Sweet baby American Blue Nose puppies for sale

I have five handsome sweet American blue nose pit bulls born September 30th asking price of $500 will be ready to go to their new homes just four days before Thanksgiving what a great gift to bring home to the family this holiday season you can also contact me at(916)335-7827

Attachments

• 20191024_163149.jpg
    20191024_163149.jpg
    103.3 KB Views: 50
R

Robi0621

Do you have any male available?

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

Robi0621 said:
Yes I also have an ad in the Sacramento Bee that has all of my information on it

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

Robi0621 said:
I have four little boys and one female still available

R

Robi0621

Billiejo Conley said:
I have four little boys and one female still available
Do you have any pictures of parents? And can you ship pup to CT?

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

Yes I have pictures of the parents there should have been a picture in my ad but I do not know about shipping a puppy too many things happened from here and there exactly where would you need the puppy shipped to on this is something I would have to talk to my husband about

R

Robi0621

Ok, I understand. But please talk to your husband and let me know about shipping to CT.
Thank you

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

CT is that Connecticut I'm not understanding what state you're talkin about could you please spell it out

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

I will talk to my husband but I just Googled to send a dog from Sacrament to its destination is going to cost about $600 I really do not know if my husband is going to go for that or not but I will talk to him

R

Robi0621

Yes, CT is Connecticut! I know to ship pup to Connecticut from California is about $400 to $500.
I know because I already adopt one puppy from California but he passed away from cancer few months ago!

Billiejo Conley

Billiejo Conley

Alrighty I will talk to my husband and see what he says get back to you sometime today or early tomorrow morning

R

Robi0621

Thanks

J

j3270

Hello,

Can you provide individual pics of the puppies?

Thanks

I

Infinite3000

Can you send pics 4152613041

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams