Search

Amazing Hairless Sphynx Kittens for Sale

• Thread starter iniania
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Sphynx

I

iniania

Reaction Score
They are fully vetted completed all booster shots rabies shot tested negative for both FIV and FeLV negative fecal floatation and free of parasites de-wormed and spayed or neutered. They have a year HCM free guarantee and year genetic diseases free guarantee. My cattery is both CFA and TICA registered. They are amazing very sensitive, soft and intelligent with exceptional personalities and good temperaments. They have also been fully litter box trained and ready to go so text phone number if you interested for more information.

Breed
Sphynx
Price
$400
City
Cincinnati
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi do you still have Kittens? My name is Joseph call me at 774-441-0159 or email me here or whatever we have to do. Thank you