Amazing Female Maine Coon

• Thread starter cattery Fire Stone
  • Start date

66 Total Thread Views

Browse More Maine Coons

cattery Fire Stone

cattery Fire Stone

Reaction Score
Zilvia, DOB: May 15, 2023, color ns 25. Zilvia has all the necessary vaccines and drugs to protect against parasites.

FaceTime, recommendations from buyers from all over the world, including from the USA.

We can shipping to any country in the world. We have experience in shipping cargo and couriers to the USA.

Please check our website for the full list: my-cattery.com

We accept many transfers, including PayPal. Please send all questions in a personal message, email catteryfirestone@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Telegram +380990610301.
Chat on WhatsApp wa.me/380990610301

➡️ Instagram Facebook YouTube ⬅️

Note! We want a safe and respected home for our kittens. Accordingly, we do not respond to any requests that do not give us the impression of being trustworthy. This includes emails without a greeting, name, or reasonably reasonable text. I think anyone who cares about their animals can understand this.

5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Breed
Maine Coon
Date Born
May 15, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Age Group
  1. Adult (8 Months-10 Years)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped