Search

Amazing Exotic Bengal Kittens

824 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

Maleficent

Reaction Score
I have a litter of 4 gorgeous highly glittered and rosetted bengal kittens. They were born 7/20/2021. 3 boys,1 girl. They Are not only beautiful but healthy. I feed them the best food and they are full of energy with crystal clear eyes. I have both parents on premises. I have collected bengals for 16 years still have 2 that age and have been breeding for 8 years I guarantee the health of my kittens they have used their potty since 3 weeks and never made a mess and been eating on their own Royal Canin kitten food mixed with chic baby food and ground royal canin dry kitten food warmed. I give them their 1st shots,3 dewormings, food, toys.

Breed
Bengal
City
Calais
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code