Alpha Coons - Chelsea, ME

• Thread starter AlphaCoons
  • Start date

537 Total Thread Views

Browse More Cat Breeders

A

AlphaCoons

Reaction Score
I'm the small business owner and breeder behind Alpha Coons, located in Chelsea, Maine. We are a TICA and CFA registered Maine Coon cattery. We currently have two kittens available, born on September 14th, 2022. Our cats are bred first and foremost for good health, but we also specialize in kittens with odd eyes and rare forever blue eyes. We also recently purchased two new females for our breeding program and one of them is polydactyly, so we will be able to produce poly kittens next year. Aside from these popular genetic traits, we also strive to train our kittens to have great temperaments, with loving personalities and fully accustomed to being handled by humans and being surrounded by other pets. We take great pride in the fact that all of our cats live under the same roof and share the same space with us.

We are no backyard breeders. I've seen catteries that lock their breeding cats up in cages or in a shed behind the house, but we refuse to treat our animals like that. All of our cats are treated like our family, because thats what they are to us. The only cat in this house that doesn't have free reign of the entire house is our one breeding male, because he sprays (as all intact male cats do). He does have a very large, professionally renovated clean room (with dedicated HVAC) in the house all to himself though. There are lots of toys, cat beds, and plenty of food, water and frequent treats for him as well. Our running costs are high, but we love all our cats dearly and give them the very best care possible. And it's a great feeling to know we're providing families with little bundles of joy that will likely be with them for 12-18 years.

All our kittens come with TICA and CFA registration papers, health guarantee, health report from the veterinarian, up-to-date vaccinations, dewormed, assorted toys, food samples, and a discounted Trupanion pet insurance offer with the first month of coverage with no upfront costs. We also work with Pet Jet Pals (find them on Facebook) to offer ethical shipping to any major US airport. They provide a $5000 guarantee of your kitten's safe arrival, and they also provide nanny who keeps the kitten with them the entire time including in-cabin during flights. For international customers, we've worked with a great courrier in the past who's done very well and also keeps the kittens with him for the entire trip.

Folks can find us on our Facebook page here:
www.facebook.com/alphacoons

Folks can also find us on our official website here:
www.alphacoons.com

Additional contact information can be found on both of those websites. Thank you for this opportunity to introduce ourselves!

Breeder Type
Cat
City
Chelsea
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back