AKC Yellow Labrador Puppies In Yorba Linda California Yellow 

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahnosek

Hi,

Please exchange email addresses or Facebook info and go from there to keep private information off of this forum. Also, any buyer should ask the seller to send a photo of the pet next to a piece of paper with their name written on it for verification.

Thanks!

Jay
my email address is ... so you can send me some more details about the puppies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aportillo

AKC Registered Beautiful Yellow Lab Puppies born April 1st, 2020. First litter- 1 Female (Reserved) and 8 Males! Each puppy will come with dew claws removed, dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots at 6 weeks, small bag of puppy food, Puppy sized Nylabone and Puppy blanket with Mom's scent to make the transition to their new home a bit easier. Puppies are raised in our home with exposure to normal household sounds and activities, social exposure to other dogs, cats, kids, toys/balls,other outdoor activities and potty training. Parents are on site, they are from Texas Hunting Stock, excellent family dogs and in excellent health with Mom at 62 Lbs. prior to pregnancy and Dad is tall and lean at 65 Lbs. Mom has received quality nutrition before, during and after whelping, along with Prenatal and Postnatal vitamins in order for Mom to have the best recovery and for puppies to have the best nutrition and growth possible. Accepting $200 nonrefundable deposits now to hold a puppy. Visitors and puppy selections begin at 5-6 weeks old. Puppies will be ready for their new homes beginning May 30, 2020. Please contact with any questions.

Hello I am interested in one of your male puppies I would like to make a deposit my email is ... if I can have your venmo thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

SunnyOllie

Hello I am interested in one of your male puppies I would like to make a deposit my email is ... if I can have your venmo thank you very much
Hello,

I emailed you with information.

Thank you
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKC Yellow Labrador Puppies In Yorba Linda California was posted on 04-09-2020 by SunnyOllie in the Labrador Retriever forum.