April 1, 2020
Price
$900
City
Yorba Linda
State
California - CA
Zip Code
AKC Registered Beautiful Yellow Lab Puppies born April 1st, 2020. First litter- 1 Female (Reserved) and 8 Males! Each puppy will come with dew claws removed, dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots at 6 weeks, small bag of puppy food, Puppy sized Nylabone and Puppy blanket with Mom's scent to make the transition to their new home a bit easier. Puppies are raised in our home with exposure to normal household sounds and activities, social exposure to other dogs, cats, kids, toys/balls,other outdoor activities and potty training. Parents are on site, they are from Texas Hunting Stock, excellent family dogs and in excellent health with Mom at 62 Lbs. prior to pregnancy and Dad is tall and lean at 65 Lbs. Mom has received quality nutrition before, during and after whelping, along with Prenatal and Postnatal vitamins in order for Mom to have the best recovery and for puppies to have the best nutrition and growth possible. Accepting $200 nonrefundable deposits now to hold a puppy. Visitors and puppy selections begin at 5-6 weeks old. Puppies will be ready for their new homes beginning May 30, 2020. Please contact with any questions.

Attachments

• Puppies 4-2-2020.jpg
    Puppies 4-2-2020.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Puppies 4-8-2020.jpg
    Puppies 4-8-2020.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200330_190231.jpg
    20200330_190231.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Resized_Screenshot_20200330-131054_Gallery.jpg
    Resized_Screenshot_20200330-131054_Gallery.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hannahnosek
R

Roxy777

SunnyOllie said:
AKC Registered Beautiful Yellow Lab Puppies born April 1st, 2020. First litter- 1 Female (Reserved) and 8 Males! Each puppy will come with dew claws removed, dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots at 6 weeks, small bag of puppy food, Puppy sized Nylabone and Puppy blanket with Mom's scent to make the transition to their new home a bit easier. Puppies are raised in our home with exposure to normal household sounds and activities, social exposure to other dogs, cats, kids, toys/balls,other outdoor activities and potty training. Parents are on site, they are from Texas Hunting Stock, excellent family dogs and in excellent health with Mom at 62 Lbs. prior to pregnancy and Dad is tall and lean at 65 Lbs. Mom has received quality nutrition before, during and after whelping, along with Prenatal and Postnatal vitamins in order for Mom to have the best recovery and for puppies to have the best nutrition and growth possible. Taking deposits Now. Puppies will be available May 30, 2020. Please contact with any questions.
Hello, we are interested in a male puppy but was wondering if they are American or English Labradors. And when would they be available to be seen?

Last edited:
J

Jjnorm1329

How’s it going interested in a male Labrador. Can I still put a deposit down if available?

S

SunnyOllie

Roxy777 said:
Hello, we are interested in a male puppy but was wondering if they are American or English Labradors. And when would they be available to be seen?

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the puppies. The puppies are American Labradors. They will be available to be seen at 5-6 weeks old (May 9-10 or May 16-17) when their personalities start to show.

Thank you
Cathy

S

SunnyOllie

Jjnorm1329 said:
How’s it going interested in a male Labrador. Can I still put a deposit down if available?

Hello,
You are welcome to put a deposit to hold a puppy at this time. They will be available to be seen at 5-6 weeks old when their personalities start to show. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Cathy

H

hannahnosek

SunnyOllie said:
AKC Registered Beautiful Yellow Lab Puppies born April 1st, 2020. First litter- 1 Female (Reserved) and 8 Males! Each puppy will come with dew claws removed, dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots at 6 weeks, small bag of puppy food, Puppy sized Nylabone and Puppy blanket with Mom's scent to make the transition to their new home a bit easier. Puppies are raised in our home with exposure to normal household sounds and activities, social exposure to other dogs, cats, kids, toys/balls,other outdoor activities and potty training. Parents are on site, they are from Texas Hunting Stock, excellent family dogs and in excellent health with Mom at 62 Lbs. prior to pregnancy and Dad is tall and lean at 65 Lbs. Mom has received quality nutrition before, during and after whelping, along with Prenatal and Postnatal vitamins in order for Mom to have the best recovery and for puppies to have the best nutrition and growth possible. Taking deposits Now. Puppies will be available May 30, 2020. Please contact with any questions.
Hi my name is hannah nosek and our family is very interested in your post! We would love to put down a deposit if possible!

C

Candeochoa

Hey, I’m interested in a male puppy if available. I would love to put down a deposit !

S

SunnyOllie

hannahnosek said:
Hi my name is hannah nosek and our family is very interested in your post! We would love to put down a deposit if possible!

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your interest in the puppies! I am accepting a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold a puppy-(Venmo). There are two options for the deposit: 1. Place a deposit now and be added to the list to then pick a puppy when they are 5-6 weeks old. or 2. Wait until the puppies are 5-6 weeks old, come pick one and then put a deposit. Let me know your thoughts.
Thank you
Cathy

J

Jjnorm1329

SunnyOllie said:
Hello,
You are welcome to put a deposit to hold a puppy at this time. They will be available to be seen at 5-6 weeks old when their personalities start to show. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Cathy

ok thank you what does the deposit cost and do you do cash PayPal or Venmo how’s does it work. Thanks

C

Candeochoa

Hey I’m interested . I would love to put down a deposit on a male puppy ! :)

C

Candeochoa

Roxy777 said:
Hey , I would love to put down a deposit on a male puppy if available ! :)

H

hannahnosek

SunnyOllie said:
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your interest in the puppies! I am accepting a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold a puppy-(Venmo). There are two options for the deposit: 1. Place a deposit now and be added to the list to then pick a puppy when they are 5-6 weeks old. or 2. Wait until the puppies are 5-6 weeks old, come pick one and then put a deposit. Let me know your thoughts.
Thank you
Cathy
We are more than willing to do a $200 deposit! If we deposit now would we be certain on being able to choose a puppy?

T

Tucker H

Hi! Our family is very interested in one of your lab puppies! Is there a way to contact you to receive more details and information to adopt? Thanks!

S

SunnyOllie

Jjnorm1329 said:
ok thank you what does the deposit cost and do you do cash PayPal or Venmo how’s does it work. Thanks
The deposit is $200 by Venmo. I can give you my Venmo info if you decide to place a deposit.

S

SunnyOllie

Candeochoa said:
Hey , I would love to put down a deposit on a male puppy if available ! :)

Hello,

Puppies are still available. Deposits can be made by Venmo. Let me know if you decide to go that direction so I can send you my account information.

Thank you
Cathy

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SunnyOllie

Tucker H said:
Hi! Our family is very interested in one of your lab puppies! Is there a way to contact you to receive more details and information to adopt? Thanks!
Hello Tucker,

Thank you for your interest in the puppies!
Let me know what details I can provide for you so I can answer as soon as I can.

Thank you
Cathy

S

SunnyOllie

hannahnosek said:
We are more than willing to do a $200 deposit! If we deposit now would we be certain on being able to choose a puppy?

Hi Hannah,

Yes, you can be absolutely certain in placing a deposit now guarantees a puppy selection.

Thank you
Cathy

H

hannahnosek

SunnyOllie said:
Hi Hannah,

Yes, you can be absolutely certain in placing a deposit now guarantees a puppy selection.

Thank you
Cathy
Okay great! what is your venmo information we can venmo you today!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
hannahnosek said:

Hi,

Please exchange email addresses or Facebook info and go from there to keep private information off of this forum. Also, any buyer should ask the seller to send a photo of the pet next to a piece of paper with their name written on it for verification.

Thanks!

Jay

Reactions: hannahnosek
H

hannahnosek

hannahnosek said:
My email address is ... so you can email me some more details about the puppies there!

H

hannahnosek

Admin said:
Hi,

Please exchange email addresses or Facebook info and go from there to keep private information off of this forum. Also, any buyer should ask the seller to send a photo of the pet next to a piece of paper with their name written on it for verification.

Thanks!

Jay
my email address is ... so you can send me some more details about the puppies!

A

Aportillo

SunnyOllie said:
AKC Registered Beautiful Yellow Lab Puppies born April 1st, 2020. First litter- 1 Female (Reserved) and 8 Males! Each puppy will come with dew claws removed, dewormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots at 6 weeks, small bag of puppy food, Puppy sized Nylabone and Puppy blanket with Mom's scent to make the transition to their new home a bit easier. Puppies are raised in our home with exposure to normal household sounds and activities, social exposure to other dogs, cats, kids, toys/balls,other outdoor activities and potty training. Parents are on site, they are from Texas Hunting Stock, excellent family dogs and in excellent health with Mom at 62 Lbs. prior to pregnancy and Dad is tall and lean at 65 Lbs. Mom has received quality nutrition before, during and after whelping, along with Prenatal and Postnatal vitamins in order for Mom to have the best recovery and for puppies to have the best nutrition and growth possible. Accepting $200 nonrefundable deposits now to hold a puppy. Visitors and puppy selections begin at 5-6 weeks old. Puppies will be ready for their new homes beginning May 30, 2020. Please contact with any questions.

Hello I am interested in one of your male puppies I would like to make a deposit my email is ... if I can have your venmo thank you very much

S

SunnyOllie

Aportillo said:
Hello I am interested in one of your male puppies I would like to make a deposit my email is ... if I can have your venmo thank you very much
Hello,

I emailed you with information.

Thank you
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.