Tsweet973

Breed
Doberman
Date Born
September 28, 2019
Price
Fort Gratiot
MI
AKC WS Doberman puppies. Born September 28th & October 9th 2019. All are black & rust. Sire imported from Russia, big and gorgeous, 100+ lbs. No health issues in lineage, other puppies from same dams have been health tested & no issues. Tails docked, dew claws removed, will have shots & be wormed. Pups are young yet so the pics are of their 1/2 brother, small pup with & without cone on head for ears and large pup with floppy ears is full brother at only 7 months old hes taller than my Russian female. Small pup in pics is not for sale however 7 month old pup is also for sale if you're interested. Also pics of parents available upon request, only 5 pics allowed. Nice squared fronts, confirmation top notch. Temperaments of parents & sibling pups is superb, outgoing, friendly, bold, playful & loving. Taking $100 deposit to hold order of pick. Ready to go on November 16th & November 27th (Thanksgiving) if you want a QUALITY bred Doberman, look no further. Serious inquiries only. $900 each.

Attachments

Shandasc

Hello, I’m interested in an AKC tan/black male Doberman. I live in Texas but I’ll be in Missouri around Thanksgiving. Do you ship? If not I can drive to pickup for 11/27.

Shandasc

How do I get in contact with you to make the deposit? I’ll be able to pick up puppy on Thsnksgiving weekend.

AKC WS Doberman Puppies for Sale was posted on 10-14-2019 by Tsweet973. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.