Search

AKC Standard Black Poodle Needs a Home!

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Dvt321 · Posted: )

Browse More Poodles

Dvt321

Reaction Score
Lucy is a 18 month registered purebred standard poodle in need of a new home with a yard (she likes to run). She’s vaccinated, spayed, and microchipped. The owner has become unable to take care of her but doesn’t want her to end up in a shelter. She comes with her crate for $900. Serious and immediate inquiries only please.

Breed
Poodle
Date Born
Jul 3, 2019
Size
  1. Standard
Price
City
Fort Washington
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code
Hi, I was wondering if Lucy is still available?

Thanks for letting me know--could you send some photos and more information about temperament? I don't have a yard but work from home and live by a large park. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know--could you send some photos and more information about temperament? I don't have a yard but work from home and live by a large park. Thanks!
She’s a poodle so typical high energy and loves to play. As long as you’re around she should be fine. Poodles can get very curious when bored and alone. I don’t know how she is around other animals because I don’t have any. She only barks when hungry or wants to potty. I posted a photo.

Last edited: