• Start date
T

tjwood

Breed
Labrador Retriever
Price
City
Elsie
I have a litter of seven beautiful Lab puppies for sale. Puppies will have their first shots and be vet checked. They already have had their dew claws removed They will be wormed multiple times before going to their new forever homes. I also cut their nails very often so they should be used to it when they leave.
Dam is a beautiful Chocolate Lab weighing around 70 lbs with Champion Dogs in her blood lines. Sire is a beautiful Yellow English Lab weighing 90 lbs with many champions including Field Champions and Champion Dogs in his blood lines. His blood lines also trace back to the first Dual Champion, Dual CH Banchory Bolo. Both Sire and Dam are our family pets and are onsite. Puppies are raised in the house with us, given lots of attention everyday and will be used to normal household noises. We have visitors so they are well socialized. They are also taken outside, weather permitting, so they are introduced to grass, rain, snow, etc. I have two Black Males, one Black Female, one Chocolate Male and one Chocolate Female available. I am taking non-refundable deposits of $200 to hold the puppy. The balance will be due when the pup is picked up. They will be ready to go between 1/2/2020 and 1/15/2020. Please message me if you would like more information.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20191209_171711.jpg
    20191209_171711.jpg
    92.3 KB Views: 15
  • IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    59.9 KB Views: 15
  • IMG_4878.jpg
    IMG_4878.jpg
    60.3 KB Views: 15
  • IMG_4881.jpg