Search

AKC Havanese, Health Checked, Microchipped, Raised in my Kitchen - Simply the Best

• Thread starter kingskidshavanese
  • Start date

298 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Havanese

kingskidshavanese

kingskidshavanese

Reaction Score
Welcome to KingsKids Havanese where we grow adorable, intelligent, healthy Champion backed Havanese puppies for loving homes. Parents are Top quality AKC and Health tested for your peace of mind.

DON’T Settle for Anything Less than a KingsKids Havanese puppy!
Emma is 11 weeks old and ready to go home. She is very precious, friendly, social, playful and super cuddly. She is small and will be around 8 or 9 pounds fully grown. She will win your heart in a split second! You can see videos of her on my website and my facebook page.

How our puppies are raised
We grow adorable, intelligent, healthy Champion sired or Champion bloodline Havanese puppies raised with love for loving homes. Parents are Top quality and Health tested for your peace of mind. DON’T Settle for Anything Less than a KingsKids Havanese puppy!
Your puppy is birthed in my front room and raised in my kitchen. They are well socialized and loved from the moment they are born. Havanese are a fantastic breed and a well raised puppy will bring you many years of pure joy. Get in line soon to get the best pick! Read more about how they are raised on our faq page www.kingskidshavanese.com/faq

emma cute.jpg

Breed
Havanese
Date Born
Jan 11, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Toy
Color(s)
  1. Parti
Age Group
  1. Puppy (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped
  1. Yes
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Registration
  1. AKC
Price
$3100
City
Kodak
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Reactions: Admin
Awesome ad. Nice job. Great looking pup!