Pro Member
Breed
Doberman Pinscher
Price
$850
City
Finlayson
Minnesota - MN
AKC Doberman Pinscher puppies. Lots of color in this litter blue, fawn, black/rust, red/rust. Males and females available, tails docked, dew claws removed, up to date on vaccines, microchipped, dewormed, vet checked, health guarantee, sent home with a puppy blanket that smells like siblings and mom, puppy food and a puppy training guide. Lots of sensory stimuli completed before leaving our home and entering yours. A deposit of $150 is required to hold the puppy of your choice, all deposits are non refundable but can transfer to another litter if needed. $850 call or txt with any questions (763)260-3883 Card, cash, or pay pal accepted MN375554

Attachments

xena2lex

Is this an email response? i texted you, from Portland Oregon

AKC Doberman Pinscher puppies. Lots of color in this litter blue, fawn, black/rust, red/rust. Males and females available, tails docked, dew claws removed, up to date on vaccines, microchipped, dewormed, vet checked, health guarantee, sent home with a puppy blanket that smells like siblings and mom, puppy food and a puppy training guide. Lots of sensory stimuli completed before leaving our home and entering yours. A deposit of $150 is required to hold the puppy of your choice, all deposits are non refundable but can transfer to another litter if needed. $850 call or txt with any questions (763)260-3883 Card, cash, or pay pal accepted MN375554

xena2lex

Hello--.

a couple questions:

Do you ship? (I will pay)
Is there a puppy application?
I called and left a message!
Do you have a website?
Have you done any breed testing of parents? if so, VwD results? DCM?

Do you have a fawn or blue female available? Can you send stacked pictures? My blue girl passed and I want a new show puppy. So many blacks and reds locally, but no blues or fawns, I am glad you have colors!! Thanks in advance😀

Last edited: