Breed
AKC BOSTON TERRIER
Date Born
10-16-19
Price
$500
Grand Rapids
Minnesota
Born 10-16-19, ready for new homes at 8 weeks (Dec. 11). Family raised with kids, cats, and other dogs. Parents on site. Will have first wormings, first shots, & vet check, when ready to go. Pet prices (limited registration) starting at $500. Full registration available. $200 non-refundable deposit will hold your puppy til pick up time, agreed date. 2 females (black brindle) 3 males (black brindle, fawn, red). Located in northern Minnesota. NO SHIPPING

Attachments

• fawn boy best.JPG
    fawn boy best.JPG
    60.2 KB Views: 13
  • girl 2 green.JPG
    girl 2 green.JPG
    59 KB Views: 14
B

birdnerd35

Born 10-16-19, ready for new homes at 8 weeks (Dec. 11). Family raised with kids, cats, and other dogs. Parents on site. Will have first wormings, first shots, & vet check, when ready to go. Pet prices (limited registration) starting at $500. Full registration available. $200 non-refundable deposit will hold your puppy til pick up time, agreed date. 2 females (black brindle) 3 males (black brindle, fawn, red). Located in northern Minnesota. NO SHIPPING
Hello there!!! What cuties!! Do you have photos, and information on the parents? I'm interested in a female.
[email protected]

S

smjranch

I have pics of the parents, not sure what other info you want. Here is Mom, Dad seems to have disappeared from my file. I will have to look & send him later. Thanks .

Attachments

• JEWEL2 (2).JPG
    JEWEL2 (2).JPG
    66.5 KB Views: 7
B

birdnerd35

Thank you for taking the time to find and send the photos, you do have. Jewels is adorable!!! Essentially what I was asking about the parents, is; what colors and size are they? Do they have a longer nose, vs a shmushed one (to see from photos). Along with if the tails are curry or more straight.

T

teisham34

Hello! I am very interested in your fawn male, I am wondering if you would be available for conversation over text? I am interested in looking into bringing him home but have a question or two on funding! Please let me know! Thank you so much for your time! And I can give you more information about myself over text!

S

smjranch

Thank you for taking the time to find and send the photos, you do have. Jewels is adorable!!! Essentially what I was asking about the parents, is; what colors and size are they? Do they have a longer nose, vs a shmushed one (to see from photos). Along with if the tails are curry or more straight.
Both parents are black brindle, you can't really see the brindle, it's really dark. Gem's nose (the dad) is a little more smushed than Jewels. When not pg/nursing, mom is 22 lbs, and roughly 12" at the shoulder, Gem is 25lbs, and roughly 14" at the shoulder. Their tails are both curly, but not real long. If you have any more questions, just ask! Sherri

AKC Boston Terrier Puppies was posted on 11-08-2019 by smjranch in the Boston Terrier forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.