Search

AKC Belgian Malinois Puppies

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Belgian Malinois / Shepherds

Nasamalinois

Reaction Score
AKC Belgian Malinois Puppies will be ready for their new home right before Christmas!!!!! These puppies will be very socialized in a family setting at our home with our small children, people, animals (goats, chickens, cats other large dogs) nature, and water. I own and live with both Dam and Sire. Dam is 70lbs extremely smart level headed with a very controlled high energy prey drive. Amazing at scent tracking, His grandfather is in the TV series person of interest as the movie star Bear. Sire is 65lb and known for her dock diving skills along with amazing bite work ability she is extremely driven in everything she does. Her father is one of the most prestigious IOP dogs in the history. You will not be disappointed by the bloodlines of these Belgian Malinois. I have both certified AKC pedigree charts on dam and sire I can share with you. They will be AKC registered up to date on all vaccines, dewormed and taken to vet. My goal is to produce excellent family Malinois’s that are healthy with great temperaments. I want all of my puppies to have the ability to transition seamlessly into their new homes. I welcome you to come and check them out at our home before they go with you to their forever home. We can facetime/ zoom so you can see them interact and choose which mal will suit you the best. Do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have! My name is Stephanie 419-340-7474 I only breed these two Mals strictly because of the amazing temperament they have but I own several and I can answer any questions you have on this breed to make sure this will be right for your family.

447C47CA-2B66-4E36-A133-F28DFA54B8F8.jpeg 7F6AD3BE-A25A-45CC-9B76-9FF03D72A6F9.jpeg 0C0A6969-3DCD-40EC-BBE5-F8FA0E700C3F.jpeg 38E14E6E-B655-43BC-BB41-9D14BA0BA624.jpeg

Breed
Belgian Malinois / Shepherd
Date Born
Nov 3, 2021
Price
City
Toledo
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code