Search

Adorable Pug Puppies for Sale in Winchester, California

998 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaylagorman01

Reaction Score
My family and I are not breeders but our two pugs did accidentally have a litter. As much as we love the little guys, we simply cannot keep them all. We are now in search of good homes to send them off too. They were born on 12/2/19 and will be ready to go between 9-10 weeks. There are 2 boys and 3 girls available. The puppies will be coming from a loving, smoke-free home. They have been weaned and properly socialized. They will come with birth records, their first shots, and deworming. They are all healthy, loving, social, and adorable. We love these little cuties and know you will too. We apologize for the inconvenience but there will be NO SHIPPING!
More pictures and information can be found at...
Thank you for your consideration!

Breed
Pug
Price
$650
City
Winchester
State
California - CA

Attachments

• starpuppy2.JPG
    starpuppy2.JPG