zorrotcm

Breed
Miniature Australian Sheppard
Price
$600
City
Rochester
MN
Can you say no to these beautiful babies?

I have 5 wonderful babies to sell to good homes. Their tails are docked, dewclaws removed. hey are perfectly healthy and love to be held.
I have 4 Males and one female. She is the smaller Blue Merle. They all appear more Tri color with tan on feet and faces and patched coloring on body.

All the eyes a a brilliant steel blue color except Oreo, his is chocolate.
They should be on the lighter side since she is about 20 lbs and 12" and he is 12 lbs and 11".
They will make wonderful lap dogs. Mine likes to stay curled in my lap our laying on my feet under my desk.
They are highly intelligent.

I can look into shipping if needed but difficult with weather restrictions. You are able to fly commercially and carry them back on the plane. If you are close to Rochester, MN I could meet you if not to far away.
(Larger Red Tri is pending sale (not shown)

They will be receiving their first shot and de-worming on the 25th Nov.

Attachments

• Oreo 7 weeks Crop.jpg
    Oreo 7 weeks Crop.jpg
    71.8 KB Views: 4
  • Bell 11 22 19.jpg
    Bell 11 22 19.jpg
    113.4 KB Views: 4
  • Casey 7 weeks.jpeg
    Casey 7 weeks.jpeg
    72.9 KB Views: 4
  • Hercules 7 weeks.jpeg
    Hercules 7 weeks.jpeg
    78.2 KB Views: 4
Last edited:
D

Dustin

Are your puppies still available?

Reactions: zorrotcm
Z

zorrotcm

Dustin said:
Are your puppies still available?
Yes. I have one sold but the other 4 are still available. The larger red tri is the one sold. Right now all the eye colors are still blue but it takes up to 9 weeks or so before the color sets in. I'm going to update the photos today or tomorrow.

Adorable Miniature Aussies - Available Now was posted on 10-14-2019 by zorrotcm in the Australian Shepherd forum.

Search