ACA Certified Lhasa Apso Puppies for Sale in Altoona, PA

barbsue

Altoona
Pennsylvania
These lhasas were born on 9/9/2019 full blooded registered lhasas pure bred with shots, deworming, socialized with other dogs and people and fed well.
These lovable lhasas can be used as service dogs I've had previous adopters use them as such! They are also hypoallergenic so theyll be easy on people with allergies.
Lhasas are easy dogs to take care of so they will be perfect for all age ranges.
Will take deposits and also have paypal Thank you!!

Contact information
Barb Henderson
116 Boyles ln 16601
Altoona Pa
[email protected] 814-942-6868

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

barbsue

These lhasas were born on 9/9/2019 full blooded registered lhasas pure bred with shots, deworming, socialized with other dogs and people and fed well.
These lovable lhasas can be used as service dogs I've had previous adopters use them as such! They are also hypoallergenic so theyll be easy on people with allergies.
Lhasas are easy dogs to take care of so they will be perfect for all age ranges.

Contact information
Barb Henderson
116 Boyles ln 16601
Altoona Pa

Attachments

barbsue

Contact information
Barb Henderson
116 Boyles ln 16601
Altoona Pa

Attachments

barbsue

For Sale: This puppy one male was born on 9/11, 2019, pure Lhasa Apso puppy are not ready to leave mom yet! He will be ready Nov 6 2019 My puppies are well taken care of shots pure bred registered.
socialized with other dogs and people and fed well. This lovable Lhasas Apso can be used as service dog I've had previous adopters use them as such! They are also hypoallergenic so they'll be easy on people with allergies.
Lhasas are easy dogs to take care of so they will be perfect for all age ranges. We can take deposits to hold

I do not hold without deposits. Parents are on site.

Attachments