About Me

• Thread starter Puppy Love
  • Start date
Puppy Love

Puppy Love

Hi, I'm Dori,
I am a photographer who takes photos of available puppies in my area (Clare, Michigan 48617)
I have over 30 clients as of today and each month I meet more.
I list for the owners. Buyers go to their homes to visit the puppies and see which one is what they're looking for.
Yes, they are Amish, but they do not run illegal puppy Mills. People jump to conclusions about this a lot and I'm sick of it.
I DO NOT bathe the puppies or groom them for the photo shoots.
I strive for the BEST PHOTOS ever because that's what my business is... Photography. I only show my best work.
I DO NOT sell puppies.
I DO NOT profit from the puppies selling.
I DO NOT breed dogs.
I do have my own house dogs, but I do not breed with them anymore, they are now just my babies, my family members.
Any questions, please contact me.

FB_IMG_1555981259277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Hi Dori,

Great introduction! Be sure to also post an ad in the Pet Services category to show everyone what you can do behind the camera. That's a much more popular category for services than the New Member Introduction category.

Good luck with your business and welcome to the site!

Jay

Puppy Love

Puppy Love

JGaulard said:
Hi Dori,

Great introduction! Be sure to also post an ad in the Pet Services category to show everyone what you can do behind the camera. That's a much more popular category for services than the New Member Introduction category.

Good luck with your business and welcome to the site!

Jay
Thank you so much!!
I do appreciate it. I've been posting them on all the groups for selling puppies on Facebook but have been reported several times and blocked for several days a couple times, so I needed to find another area that I could post the listings on.

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Hi Dori,

We have actually seen services like yours before. Please post a few ads in the Dogs & Puppies category and we'll take a look at them to see if they are allowed. I actually thought you were advertising your photography service, not the puppies themselves. That's why I suggested the Services category.

Thank you.

Jay

About Me was posted on 05-10-2019 by Puppy Love in the New Member Introductions forum.

Search