Date Born
May 10, 2019
Sex
Female
Price
$1300 FULL Registration
Ozark
Alabama
I have one Chocolate DAPPLE female with a long soft coat. ALL shots and worming's are up to date, the Veterinarian has checked them from the time they were born till 20 weeks. The parents are under 10 pounds, so this baby will be small. She was born and raised in our home and is well socialized. She is very playful, extremely loved and very well taken care of.
We are located between Troy and Dothan, Alabama and I would be willing to meet within reasonable driving distance. I Do NOT ship my puppies because I don't think my puppies would be treated good enough.
FULL registration $1300. Limited $900. This is a VERY special color ya don't see often!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stergie71

Three 9 week old male puppies, one black and cream DAPPLE and 2 Chocolate DAPPLES. ALL shots and worming's are up to date, the Veterinarian has checked them from the time they were born till 9 weeks. The parents are under 10 pounds, so these babies will be small. They were born and raised in our home and are well socialized. I have an Autistic child that plays with these puppies and they are extremely loved and very well taken care of.
We are located between Troy and Dothan, Alabama and I would be willing to meet within reasonable driving distance. I Do NOT ship my puppies because I don't think my puppies would be treated good enough.
FULL registration $1500. Limited $1000. These are VERY special colors ya don't see often!
Are these puppies still available? Just saw them so beautiful. Live in Western NC. Thank you.

WeBdirtpoor

Hi. I DO still have one cream and chocolate female longhair puppy. I was going to keep her because she is SO tiny and so cuddly. She is a dream puppy...you know, the one you really, REALLY want to keep? I guess I need to find her a great home as I don't have the time needed to train her. She is now 4 months old and still a tiny baby, If you would like to see pictures of her, please text me at 334-733-2150 ...Thanks, Lynn