• Thread starter LunarHibiscus
  • Start date

537 Total Thread Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LunarHibiscus

Reaction Score
I have four kittens that are 8 weeks old that are all ready to find new homes two orange kittens and two tortoiseshell kittens, one orange kitten is male while the other three are female they are all lovable and playful while only one of the tortoiseshell is a little shy. They are litter box trained and will eat either soft soft or hard food.

They will cuddle with you and will sometimes let you know when they are hungry. They are to young to be spayed and neutered and they do not have their shots yet.

I will not accept checks, paypal, zelle or any type of money transfer. I do not have a car so i am not able to drive which also mean that i am not able to deliver the kitten to you and i will not hold a kitten for you.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Breed
Other
Date Born
Mar 27, 2022
Price
$25
City
Cocoa
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code