Search

6 Standard Poodle Puppies in Southern California

638 Total Thread Views

Browse More Poodles

CountryPoodle

Reaction Score
Good Day!

We are CountryPoodle.com happy to join Pet Classifieds!

My name is Kathie, I have a Dam and Sire pair in Southern California who were introduced to each other on our beautiful country side home 2 years ago. Since then we are on our second brood of Standard Poodle puppies. The first brood of 6 was born on Memorial Day 2020 with and eclectic assortment of colors you will find pictured on our site countrypoodle.com. We are currently expecting another 6 puppies to arrive around the end of 2/2021.

Our puppies will have dew claws and tails docked by 3 days. They will have had a health check, first grooming, and first immunization before going to new home. Puppies will go home with a toy, blanket, and generous bag of food. The litter will be AKC registered, each puppy has forms for AKC registration.

Pictured is the current ultra sound, our lovely property, and a picture of dam and sire.
Please visit our site countrypoodle.com for more contract information, pricing, videos and pictures.

We look forward to connecting!

All the best,

Kathie

VC.jpeg

ultrasound.jpeg

damandsir.jpeg

Breed
Poodle
Date Born
Feb 28, 2021
Size
  1. Standard