Search

6 Month Old Female Kitten for Adoption in Vernon, Connecticut

950 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kelcey · Posted: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelcey

Reaction Score
I have a female 6 month kitten I need to rehome as soon as possible. She is a black and white angora (long haired) I am asking a rehoming fee of $150 which is not negotiable. So serious inquiries only place. Also I am located in Vernon, Connecticut.

Breed
Turkish Angora
Date Born
Aug 8, 2020
Price
$150
City
Vernon
State
Connecticut - CT
Zip Code
I have a female 6 month kitten I need to rehome as soon as possible. She is a black and white angora (long haired) I am asking a rehoming fee of $150 which is not negotiable. So serious inquiries only place. Also I am located in Vernon, Connecticut.
Hi, is she still available? Do you have any pictures? I live in Windsor, CT.

Hi, is she still available? Do you have any pictures? I live in Windsor, CT.
I’m not sure what’s going on but this website is telling me I need to wait for approval in order to reply to your message. I tried sending you my number but I’m not sure if it’s going through. If you got my last message text me. If not do you have a number I can text you at to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.