Price
$100/$150
City
Jackson
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
30233-3325
5 Pairs of Cockatiel Breeders for Sale $150 each; flight-breeding cages $100 each.

5 Pairs of beautiful cockatiels for sale, $150 each. Various colors, breeders produce the following; grey, pearl, pied, white face, lutino, albino. I have flight/breeder cages for $100 each. These are heavy duty cages with dividers. Ages of breeders range 15 months to 5 years. Birds have not been overbred. Please contact me if interested.

K

kaymiller621

Melinda Cullen said:
5 Pairs of Cockatiel Breeders for Sale $150 each; flight-breeding cages $100 each.

5 Pairs of beautiful cockatiels for sale, $150 each. Various colors, breeders produce the following; grey, pearl, pied, white face, lutino, albino. I have flight/breeder cages for $100 each. These are heavy duty cages with dividers. Ages of breeders range 15 months to 5 years. Birds have not been overbred. Please contact me if interested.
Hi - I would love to buy your Cockatiels. Let me know if you ship. I am in Texas. Thanks.

V

vdubbink

Are these still available? Very interested.

5 Pairs of Cockatiel Breeders for Sale was posted on 04-03-2021 by Melinda Cullen in the Cockatiel forum.