Search

5 Month Old Boston Terrier Puppy for Sale in New York

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mike1975 · Posted: )

Browse More Boston Terriers

nrosario

Reaction Score
Meet Tyler! This is a puppy Boston Terrier for sale. He is 5 months old. It is a very playful and loving dog. He got used to the city sounds. I am selling him because I am not able to take care of him as much as I would like to because of work. He comes with all of his shots up to date. Tyler is also microchipped. All of his Health paperwork is organized and ready for the new loving owner. I am also giving his brand new collar, leash, and toys. He is not neutered yet and is up to the owner whether they want him to get neutered. I hadn't done so yet because I was waiting for him to get a little older. He has been easy to train and quick to train. I have trained him how to sleep in a crate, sit and come when asked. As well as in home potty train. Tyler is a great city dog! He is quiet yet playful which is what made me want to get him. I paid for puppy training sessions in the city to have him learn tricks and will give you the information on that if you want to take him. I am selling for him with everything mentioned included for $3,000. Price is negotiable. For more
information text me.

Breed
Boston Terrier
Date Born
Jun 26, 2020
Price
$3,000
City
New York
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments

• 672E4F3A-8AD0-4E71-966D-3DC57A8061F7.jpeg
    672E4F3A-8AD0-4E71-966D-3DC57A8061F7.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4F75BB3D-B0AA-42E7-8477-BD18CB2AB45A.jpeg
    4F75BB3D-B0AA-42E7-8477-BD18CB2AB45A.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Meet Tyler! This is a puppy Boston Terrier for sale. He is 5 months old. It is a very playful and loving dog. He got used to the city sounds. I am selling him because I am not able to take care of him as much as I would like to because of work. He comes with all of his shots up to date. Tyler is also microchipped. All of his Health paperwork is organized and ready for the new loving owner. I am also giving his brand new collar, leash, and toys. He is not neutered yet and is up to the owner whether they want him to get neutered. I hadn't done so yet because I was waiting for him to get a little older. He has been easy to train and quick to train. I have trained him how to sleep in a crate, sit and come when asked. As well as in home potty train. Tyler is a great city dog! He is quiet yet playful which is what made me want to get him. I paid for puppy training sessions in the city to have him learn tricks and will give you the information on that if you want to take him. I am selling for him with everything mentioned included for $3,000. Price is negotiable. For more
information text me.
Is he still available?