Search

5 Female Mice Needing Rehomed

635 Total Thread Views

Browse More Mice

aubreedolkey

Reaction Score
Hello!

I currently have 5 female mice that I can no longer care for, as I will be moving soon and they are not permitted. All five have different shading and marking making them easily identifiable from one another. The mice are well-behaved and make little to no noise except when excited or playing with one another. They especially love cuddling up and sleeping, or attempting to run on the wheels together. My five little ladies are great companions for one another and could be great for you. I am asking for no money, just a free adoption. If interested, please contact me!!

Breed
Mice
Date Born
Oct 11, 2020
Price
$0
City
Lebanon
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code
Last edited: