Search

4 Standard Grey Sugar Gliders

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by WildAttitude · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAttitude

Reaction Score
We have 1 male and 3 female standard sugar gliders available. One male and female are 10 months of age, 2 females aged 5 months. Lovingly cared for, but we did not expect to be breeding gliders just yet. They have been minimally handled and intentionally not bonded to us so they are ready to bond with you! Asking $250 each. See images. Pick up, delivery (within a reasonable distance) or meet somewhere (again, within a reasonable distance). We do NOT ship. Card or cash.

Female (1).jpeg Female (2).jpeg Male.jpeg

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Price
$250
City
Bronaugh
State
Missouri - MO
Status
Not open for further replies.