Search

4 Month Old Female Toy Poodle/Shih Tzu (Shih-poo) Mix

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Poodles

xoxogreene

Reaction Score
I have a Shih-poo (Toy poodle and Shitzu mix ) puppy available named Bella . She’s 4 months old, she’s vaccinated, had her shots , and she has a few more needed but i paid all the vet cost for the year so all you would need to do is take her (I'll include the papers and receipts) she’s potty trained for outdoors and crate trained, she’s extremely sweet, she will come with 2 crates and a x-pen (it’s absolutely huge), toys, peanut butter flavoring spray she loves you can put on treats, leashes , harnesses, collars, accessories, outfits, socks, toys, pads, blankets, towels, shampoos, conditioners, her feed (2 big bags), feeding bowl fancy holder with 2 water and food bowls, a bib, chew sticks and chew toys, chew bones, new packages of treats, a princess dog bed, plushies, crate pink dog bedding, grooming set, water feeding dispenser, and a ton more she has way too many items IoI, the rehoming fee is 550$ , as I payed 100$ in the future vet bills up until next year, the rest of the stuff cost me hundreds, and she cost me nearly 1000$ .

Additional: She’s trained for commands, such as sit, shake, house, drop it, stop, she loves to smother you in kisses, and she can really read you quickly for emotions.
  • She’s pad and outdoor trained.
  • Will need proper care and love to adjust to new home, she's can be very clingy and cuddly, she’ll want to be with you at all times at first so please make sure you do the proper training to get her adjusted. Her favorite treats will be included which will be used for bonding treats . I have a few homemade baggies, which includes rabbit treats which is very healthy for your pup!
  • Is house trained , but please do give her fresh air.
  • Doesn’t shed unless groomed and is dewormed, she needs one more shot to be able to go outside around other dogs (scheduled in two weeks) and the rest are covered for the year paid for.
  • She loves kisses, and is such an amazing sweetheart.
  • Changing her name is find , but beware she is trained to acknowledge her name.
00L0L_2d9IvFgMFEhz_0lL0CI_1200x900.jpg

Breed
Poodle
Date Born
Apr 12, 2021
Size
  1. Toy
Price
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada - NV