• Start date

999 Total Thread Views

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terrymuz74

Reaction Score
3 month old Yorkie puppies for adoption I have to give him away because my wife dont want him around our newborn baby...male and female pups ! super tiny clean 3 pounds. Excellent with other pets and children. Just to small for our bigger dogs! she likes them but they are really ruff with her. So needing to rehome. REHOMING fee does apply.3 month old Yorkie . He already knows basic commands like sit, lay, shake. He is super sweet and love kids and attention.Beautiful girl miniature lab looking for a new home soon. Rehoming fee applies. Call or text if interested.I am re-homing my lab named rick. He is 3 month and potty trained. He understands basic commands and is up to date on his shots. Does not do well with children. Has a history of behavior issues and will do better in a home without other animals. Small rehoming fee. He drinks water and eats puppy chow. Very calm but loves attention. Both parents are Yorkie . He has his first parvo shot very healthy overall. I am asking for a reasonable rehoming fee so serious inquiries only. If you need more details ,type out your email address so we can send
to you more pictures and details about the puppies.

.Have nice female nice body for rehoming..Making room for younger pups...$ rehoming fee...I'm not sending any extra pics so dont ask...Have a 12 old male and female for rehoming..Rehoming fee is $ is currently in heat now..Nothing wrong with her just making room for my younger pups..And no she ain't got papers with her ..Beautiful 12 old puppy, UTD on shots, spayed, crate and kennel trained. Comes with food, crate, small kennel, two water dispensers. Rehoming fee $ just to recover what I spent on her as we have to relocate.I have a few Yorkie puppies in need of new homes. Please be aware of lab care before contacting. I am willing to entertain trades for electronics but cash Is king..Thanks For more information and pics of the puppies,text or call us.

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Price
$1450
City
Queens
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 2