Breed
Persian
Price
$500.00
City
Lathrop
State
Missouri - MO
I have a 3 mos old Female unaltered white/smoke Persian kitten that I need to rehome. I bought one and thought he needed a friend but I cannot keep up with both of their grooming needs so last one in will need to go. She is such a sweet thing and loves to play. She is purebred but not registered. She has had two rounds of shots and wormings and will need her last round at 4 mos. Her rehoming fee is what I paid for her, $500. She must be picked up from my home and pay by cash only. I'm located 40 mins North of Kansas City, MO in Lathrop, MO.

Attachments

Belina

Hello, is the female Persian still available please email info to [email protected]. Thank you
I have a 3 mos old Female unaltered white/smoke Persian kitten that I need to rehome. I bought one and thought he needed a friend but I cannot keep up with both of their grooming needs so last one in will need to go. She is such a sweet thing and loves to play. She is purebred but not registered. She has had two rounds of shots and wormings and will need her last round at 4 mos. Her rehoming fee is what I paid for her, $500. She must be picked up from my home and pay by cash only. I'm located 40 mins North of Kansas City, MO in Lathrop, MO.