2 Year Old Great Dane for Adoption in Iowa

Amanda1

I have a 2 year old Great Dane that is the biggest baby and would like nothing better than to be the center of attention at all times. He thinks he is a lap dog and he does sleep in the bed with me. I think I need to re-home him as my daughter's have both left for college and I am not home enough for him and not giving him the exercise he needs so he has been chewing on things he shouldn't. He should not be in a home cats or small children because he chases the cats and would knock down a child as he is still a puppy and does not realize how big he is. He needs a fenced in yard and someone to take him on walks at least twice a day. He weighs 120 pounds and I got him from a shelter that did not know much about him. He is up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and he is licensed in Iowa which is where I'm located. Davenport Iowa. There is a rehoming fee and I will want to make sure at he will be going to a good home. I would prefer it to be a home that has had great danes before. He needs some training and I have a leash a collar and a choke collar for training as well. He sits, shakes and lays down with hand signals when he is not too wound up. I have been working on him jumping up on people. Please contact me if interested!!!

Attachments