Goldendoodle
Date Born
December 1, 2018
City
Reading
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Hello 👋 I am selling my golden doodle that is 2 years old. My daughter has chronic asthma and allergies and is not able to be around him anymore. I will hate to see him go, but I know he will be in good hands with his next family. I pray things work out! He had all his shots, he is not fixed.

8AD68A06-E239-49EB-B1CA-60D1890681A1.jpeg

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

How much are you asking for this dog?

Thanks.

JcarpPA

Hello 👋 I am selling my golden doodle that is 2 years old. My daughter has chronic asthma and allergies and is not able to be around him anymore. I will hate to see him go, but I know he will be in good hands with his next family. I pray things work out! He had all his shots, he is not fixed.
Hi,
Do you still have your doodle? My husband and I are now retired and finally feel like we can replace our doodle we had for 13 years. We are very active, walking every day, but really didn’t feel like we could do the whole puppy training... if available, I would love to talk with you more. Thank you, Julie & Mark.

JcarpPA

Hi,
Do you still have your doodle? My husband and I are now retired and finally feel like we can replace our doodle we had for 13 years. We are very active, walking every day, but really didn’t feel like we could do the whole puppy training... if available, I would love to talk with you more. Thank you, Julie & Mark.
Hello again, I forgot to say that we are quite close to Reading, (Mechanicsburg), and have a huge yard. Please let us know if you still have your doodle available. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Liced2

Hello, sorry for the response now. I been very busy with work. I’m asking 500 for him, price is negotiable. Please let me know when you would like to pick
him up.
Thank you.
Liliana

JcarpPA

Just a couple of questions. I know your daughter has allergies, but is your doodle good with kids otherwise? We have 9 and 14 yer old grandkids whom we regularly see. Also, I’m guessing that he is trained to let you know when he has to go outside for potty? Do you have vet/shot records? Also, just wondering if he is a F1b (second generation)?

Liced2

He is very friendly around kids, I have a six, Ten and eleven Year old. He is very loving and protective. The girls play with him all the time. All he does is jump on them but he is the most calm dog I ever had. He doesn’t bite shoes, barely sheds, he stays still when I bath him. He is potty train, we take him out twice a day morning and evening. He is a very smart dog, he listens to me a lot, for example I tell him to sit he sits, I tell him to leave the room he leaves, I call him to come he comes. I have shots records for him for last year he is due for some this year that I need to do. I can find out about the last question for you since I’m not too sure.
Thank you

JcarpPA

Thank you! The F1B is 2nd generation, which typically means they are pretty much non-shedding, and they typically look quite curly, as yours does.
The only other thing I wondered - have you ever used a crate? We had thought we may want to have him crated at night in our bedroom. Our other doodle we had for 13 years slept in our bed and she took up most of my side of the king size bed!!
thanks so much. My husband and I are talking things over! 🤞🤞. Oh, can I ask his name? 😊
Julie

pamelaneu

What is his size? We are doodle lovers and would love to add him to our home!

happyhailsx3

I’m very interested!! Please contact me!

JcarpPA

If your doodle is still available, please let me know. We are about 1 hour from Reading. Thank you!

Lanap

Hello
is your doggie still available?
we are interested
thank you

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap