Search

2 Year Old Sable Ferret Brothers

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Thelma · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelma

Reaction Score
We are moving and can't take the ferrets with us. Beans and Noodle would love to come play at your house!

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Apr 19, 2019
Price
$300 includes a Ferret Nation double cage
City
Plainfield
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments

• ferrets.jpg
    ferrets.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 15
I am interested in Beans & Noodle and have previously owned and cared for ferrets in the past and miss them dearly. I have a 3 story cage & would not be needing one. Would it be possible to rehome Beans & Noodle for $175 cash with no cage to my loving forever home? I live in Illinois, about a 45 min drive from you, so I would be bringing pet carriers. Also, are they both house trained? Litter box & pee pad or just litter box? I used to enjoy letting my ferrets roam my house as they pleased and they would either go back in thier cage to potty or on a pee pad outside of thier cage, that's why I'm wondering. I would enjoy them very much either way, just nice to know. Please let me know either way. Thank you.

Last edited:
I would be willing to pay $200 with no cage as I have mentioned Beans & Noodle to my daughter, she is VERY excited, as she misses our ferrets as well! Also I have to mention it is a large 3 story cage not a small one.

Last edited:
We still have them. They are partially trained to a litter box. We contain them to one room and they seem to use their cage litter box or a litter tray in one corner of the room. I never thought of a pee pad. I guess I thought they would chew on it. They have not been handled a great deal in the past 6 months as my kids lost interest in holding them. But they enjoy interacting and playing with us and would love your attention. $200 would be great.

Hi,

My daughter and I are very excited to hear that Beans & Noodle are still available and also that you are willing to accept the $200 offer for them. I would like to pick them up ASAP! Text or call me. Text is better for me as I set my phone down and then don't hear it...lol! As you can tell still very interested and if for some reason I don't answer or respond right away, please don't think of that as disinterest. I will contact you back, at most, within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.