2 Year Old Border Collie

• Thread starter Benjamin
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Collies

B

Benjamin

Reaction Score
We have a blue eyed, blue merle border collie that we unfortunately need to find a new home for. He is AKC and has paperwork. Our family is moving soon and keeping him is proving to be difficult with our temporary housing arrangements we will need to have. He is trained with basic commands and is a fast learner. He is house broken and is in perfect health and is up-to-date on his shots. He is not neutered - as we were not sure if we wanted to breed with him. He has been a good family dog and is protective of the kids.

We ask that anyone interested have the ability to get him proper exercise and give him a good home.

The money we ask for will include his crate, food supplies, and toys.

Breed
Collie
Date Born
Mar 2, 2018
Price
City
Lancaster
State
Pennsylvania - PA

Attachments

• F5E63F3C-0004-4D87-BE4B-4FAC9F8DEF03.jpeg
    F5E63F3C-0004-4D87-BE4B-4FAC9F8DEF03.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Still available?

Super interested! Please message - we have a Doberman pup (turning 1 at the end of the month) who LOVES other dogs... I think we’re all so excited and ready for our next fur baby!