Search

2 Joey Sugar Gliders

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by kimberly.estrada · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

kimberly.estrada

Reaction Score
I am selling 2 joey sibling sugar gliders for $500. They are both boys. They come with the cage appropriate for them, bonding pouch, , the sleeping pouch and 2 appropriate water bottles for them. They are very, very sweet and affectionate. They are only 10 weeks.

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Date Born
Jan 13, 2020
Price
$500
City
Bronx
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
10468-4659

Attachments

• IMG_8101.JPG
    IMG_8101.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello, my name is Keriann. My family and I are looking to be come the parents of sugar gliders! My son will be 10 years old and is ready to take on the responsibility! I have owned a pair of sugar gliders in the past so I have some experience with them. We are definitely looking for joy's so we can train them and be sure to handle them so they become very social with us! My husband is a Philadelphia police officer so we live in Philly which isn't to far. I have my own fitness kickboxing studio so I am able to create my own hours and be there for the little guys. Please let me know if these are still available?
Thank you for your time,
Keriann

Hello, my name is Keriann. My family and I are looking to be come the parents of sugar gliders! My son will be 10 years old and is ready to take on the responsibility! I have owned a pair of sugar gliders in the past so I have some experience with them. We are definitely looking for joy's so we can train them and be sure to handle them so they become very social with us! My husband is a Philadelphia police officer so we live in Philly which isn't to far. I have my own fitness kickboxing studio so I am able to create my own hours and be there for the little guys. Please let me know if these are still available?
Thank you for your time,
Keriann
Hello Keriann!
Im so sorry for the late reply, things are crazy here. But the offer is definitely still available. It will be easier to reach out to me on my number if you're still inetrested! My number is 646-309-2378 , you can contact me at whatever time you see fit.