Jul 23, 2020
Price
$800
City
Ann Arbor
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
Kauhi is a super affectionate vocal fluffball, and Kirby is a bit shy but once he gets used to you he's all love, he has a silky short coat and adorable tiny mew.

I had to rescue them for their safety (two kittens already died before I could save them) and I've raised them myself since they were 1 week old, bottle feeding around the clock. They are gaining weight, developing very well and have been vet checked so they are ready to go to a new home! They are litter trained and eating wet food and dry kibble successfully on their own. They're playful and love to snuggle so would make very great pets. They've been raised around my hyper female Yorkie (who thinks she's their momma lol) so they're dog friendly as well.

Since these babies are not purebred/not registered, but will be vet checked and will be fixed, I'm only asking for enough to cover vet care & overall fostering maintenance expenses.

If you're interested please contact me to make a deposit on him!

I'm a real person with real kittens, if you want to see them and me you can see on my fb profile that I'm not fake. I'll also be happy to send pics/video/chat of me and kittens to verify I'm real if you need that.

Attachments

• Polish_20201228_173236549.jpg
    Polish_20201228_173236549.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 4
2 Male Main Coon Kittens Ready Now! was posted on 12-28-2020 by NikkiB1986 in the Maine Coon forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghofi
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap