Search

2 Male Veiled Chameleons - Each with Complete Setup

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Zachary griffith · Posted: )

Browse More Chameleons

Mkaywilson

Reaction Score
I have two one year old male Chameleons that each come with complete set up including: Cage, vines, fake foliage and leaves, water dripper, water dish, bottom felt mat, heat lamp both UV and heat, I about spent 500 dollars in total for both set ups so asking for 100 each. These two are my babies and are spoiled rotten, you must know how to care for them properly! They have both been handled since Hatching was even used in school education presentations. The only reason I am selling them is because I am finally if that age where I am moving out of the house and into my own apartment that unfortunately does not allow reptiles. Feel free to text me if you have questions or want more photos at 615 708 5868

Breed
Chameleons
Date Born
Jul 1, 2019
Price
$100 each
City
Smyrna
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code