Search

2 Free Great Danes - 2 Year Old Female & 18 Month Old Male

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Rosehollingsworth728@gmai · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Sunnytx

Reaction Score
I have two Great Danes for sale. One is two years old and is a female. The other is 18 months old and is a male. They are fawn and brindle. Papers are not included. I can't keep these dogs due to family illness. They must have lots of room to run and you must have no other animals in the house. You also must be familiar with the breed. These dogs are house/crate trained. I will only adopt out to approved local homes. I live in Grenada, Mississippi. Please contact me if interested. I am giving these dogs away for free.

Breed
Great Dane
Price
Free
City
Gore Springs
State
Mississippi - MS
Zip Code
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos of these dogs?

Thanks.

I have two Great Danes for sale. One is two years old and is a female. The other is 18 months old and is a male. They are fawn and brindle. Papers are not included. I can't keep these dogs due to family illness. They must have lots of room to run and you must have no other animals in the house. You also must be familiar with the breed. These dogs are house/crate trained. I will only adopt out to approved local homes. I live in Grenada, Mississippi. Please contact me if interested. I am giving these dogs away for free.
Are they still available?

Please contact me, very interested!

Please sir - I will look after these gentle giants. In fact, I'll drive all the way from Fort Worth to house them inside my huge home or my large yard.