2 Female Ferrets (Cinnamon/Albino) Need to be Re-Homed

• Thread starter natpov89
  • Start date

836 Total Thread Views

Browse More Ferrets

N

natpov89

Reaction Score
I have 2 female ferrets that cannot be separated. They need rehomed as we will be moving and sadly cannot take them with us. They are both fixed and will come with their 3 story home, it is on wheels I will post a picture. one is a year and half old and the other is 2 years old. They are both very friendly and playful. They sure do love their naps as well. they have 3 hanging hammocks that they love all 3 equally. A bowl that attaches to the side of their home so they don't make a mess with their food, and a glass water bottle that also attaches to the side. They are a little too playful and never grasped the concept of being litter box trained, they would be naughty and kick all the litter out and go everywhere, I use puppy pads in the bottom of their cage and they seem to have their 2 favorite spots that they go in. It's fairly easy clean up that way. They are used to children as well, and love their play time out of their cage. If interested please send me an email. I am charging a rehoming fee for the both of them along with charging for the cage as well, it is in great condition and is less than a year old as we just upgraded it in December of 2020. All together all worth over $700, will negotiate but asking for $500.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
City
Pendleton
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code

Attachments

• ferret.jpg
    ferret.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0