C

Ctyler

Breed
Bengal
Price
City
Martinsville
Va
2 beautiful kittens available to rehome. One is spotted and one is marbled. Great with kids.

Attachments

• 86E1B132-FCEB-4C22-9ED0-1A561B69B755.jpeg
    86E1B132-FCEB-4C22-9ED0-1A561B69B755.jpeg
    182.2 KB Views: 49
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Do you have any photos of these kittens? If so, can you please upload them to this ad?

Thanks!

Jay

M

Meowmomma77

Good evening...I am very interested in them if you still have them. Are they spayed? Is the price per cat?

C

Ctyler

Meowmomma77 said:
Good evening...I am very interested in them if you still have them. Are they spayed? Is the price per cat?
No they are not spayed. Yes per cat but price is negotiable. I would like to keep them together if possible. Just want them to go to good homes.

M

Meowmomma77

I would like to keep them together and buy them. May I ask why you are getting rid of 2 exotics so cheap? I am a three hour drive away but let me know when I can come please

M

Meowmomma77

Just want to reassure you as well that they as going to a very good home, I have several cat tattoos and love my cats very much. I do have a few cats already and everyone of them is loved and taken very good care of.

C

Ctyler

Meowmomma77 said:
I would like to keep them together and buy them. May I ask why you are getting rid of 2 exotics so cheap? I am a three hour drive away but let me know when I can come please
It’s a lot of little things. Basically just not a great fit for our family right now. I have a toddler who can be ruff at times. My husband isn’t a big fan of cats and they have had a few accidents outside of litter box. He wasn’t too happy about that. I know that gets better once they are spayed. They truly are super sweet cats! If I didn’t have to work such long hours I would keep them. I didn’t want to charge too much because I wanted whoever to be able to afford to keep them together. They are litter mates and are so cute together. Sounds like they would be going to a great home. When would you like to pick them up?

M

Meowmomma77

This Sunday if that’s ok

C

Ctyler

Meowmomma77 said:
This Sunday if that’s ok
Ok that works. Where are you coming? Could you email me? I can send you my number in the email for quicker reply or we can talk through email.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Meowmomma77

I emailed the address you sent...just checking it worked:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 female bengal kittens was posted on 11-17-2019 by Ctyler in the Bengal forum.

Search