Search

2 Bonded Ferrets for Sale in Springfield, Missouri

• Thread starter Belsams
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

B

Belsams

Reaction Score
Need to find a home for these 2 playful bonded ferrets. They are about 9 months old and since they are bonded we will not separate them. 2 cages are included. We used one for them all the time and the other for when we cleaned them. Will also include all the accessories that we have which includes a couple hammocks, wood cave, dry shampoo, nail clippers, and more. We also have a 3 tiered black cage that is available for an additional $50. It was used for about a week before my daughter decided she didn’t like it.

E2CECEAA-B3CD-4E48-802E-B01BCEA72642.jpeg FEEFD2CB-DA89-4239-BC11-FB969763E8AB.jpeg 0E9D9C13-D645-42C9-93D7-0027E9CB1D61.jpeg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$200
City
Springfield
State
Missouri - MO
Please contact me ASAP. I would love to get more information about these.

I am in the area and would love to get more information about these. Please message me as soon as you can.

Are these still available?

Are They still available??

Do you still have them?

Hi, are they still available?