Search

2 1/2 Year Old Golden Retriever Mix

• Thread starter #1momontheriver
  • Start date

985 Total Thread Views

Browse More Golden Retrievers

#1momontheriver

Reaction Score
Bo is a gorgeous two and a half year old male golden retriever mix. I'm not sure what he's mixed with because he was a stray. My 11 year old son and I have had Bo since he was about a year old. He's a gorgeous boy who is neutered, very playful, loves kids, and is even good with cats.

It is with an extremely heavy heart and deep sadness that I have to get rid of my dog. I'm a film set designer and I'm working on a project overseas. My son and I will need to stay there after filming for another project which is schedule to run for what they tell me is "undetermined".

Anyway, Bo is really smart and an absolutely striking dog with a healthy coat. Everyday, at least once, he's complimented. He's fully potty trained and loves to snuggle. He has a lot of energy so a house with a yard would be best for Bo. He wakes you with gentle kisses to let you when you know it's time to go outside. He absolutely loves the car. I take him everywhere I go and he waits patiently waits for my return in the drivers seat. (Yes, I always leave the window open or if it's a little warm, I'll leave the air on for Bo, lock the car and take the valet key).

He's a really sweet and amazing boy. I know he will make someone very happy because he has brought my son and I so much joy. It breaks our hearts that we can't take him with us.

*All the photos are pretty recent.

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Dec 11, 2017
Price
$500.00
City
Port Deposit
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code