13month old Goldendoodle needs a loving Family w Yard

SD5

Breed
Goldendoodle
Price
City
Spring Hill
TN
Finn is a great member to add to your family. He is crate trained and knows basic commands like “come”, “sit”, and “down(lay down)”. He rings a bell to go out. I work long hours and he is in his crate during that time. He needs a family that will love him unconditionally and allow him to be the loving, energetic pup he is. He will need a family that’s willing to play with him and needs a yard to run around in.$675

Attachments

Kshelton

Finn is a great member to add to your family. He is crate trained and knows basic commands like “come”, “sit”, and “down(lay down)”. He rings a bell to go out. I work long hours and he is in his crate during that time. He needs a family that will love him unconditionally and allow him to be the loving, energetic pup he is. He will need a family that’s willing to play with him and needs a yard to run around in.$675
Hi there,
I would love to speak with you about Finn. I have a 6 year old female doodle who would love some company! Her name is Georgia and she also rings a bell to go out. We have a large fenced in yard with lots of space to run and play. We just lost our little Yorkie who was actually named FINN, and your Finn might be a great addition. Please email me to discuss further [email protected].
Thank you

PastorMick

Hello
Is Finn still available?

Last edited by a moderator: