Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kelliautrey001

Breed
Boston Terrier
City
Miami
12 week old Boston Terrier full blood but no papers. Has 2 sets of shots.

I really want to find a good home for my Boston Terrier. I am moving out of state and cannot take my beloved pets to my new apartment. I really want to find a good home for them. Would be a great Christmas gift for a family! Very lovable. Neutered and microchipped. Comes with everything. Litter and some food with food storage container. They will come with a small rehoming fee. I'm only re homing them due to time issues. very sweet and active Boston Terrier. This little Boston Terrier is highly energetic, brave, loyal and clever. With owners who take the time to understand how to treat a small dog, the Boston Terrier a wonderful companion! Beautiful, first shots and vet checked. If interested contact. Home raised Boston Terrier. So sweet hard to walk because they weaving in and out of my legs most of the time. I will only let them go to very special loving home that will take them for walks in their harness. 12 week old Boston Terrier full blood but no papers. Has 2 sets of shots, crate trained and walks on a leash well. Almost potty trained no night time accidents. Sweet loving good with kids and other cats. Must find a home ASAP. Great Boston Terrier.

Attachments

• image-asset.jpeg
    image-asset.jpeg
    64.5 KB Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap